There are a few simple ways to get started with projects.
From the projects screen
1) Click on the “projects” tab in the menubar.
2) Click on the “Add Project” button in the top right corner.
3) Type in your new project’s name and click “Create”.
4) Now you have a blank project. We need to add some products. Click the “Add Products” button in the top right corner of the screen.
5) You will now see a list of all your products. Click on any you want to add to the project then click the “Update Products” button.
While creating a product
1) After building a product and clicking Next (see the FAQ on how to create a product for more details), you will be able to fill out information about the product. From here, scroll down to the section titled “Projects”. Click on “Add to project.”
2) If you already have a project you want to add this product to, simply click on the name of the project.
3) Otherwise, you can create a new project by typing in the name and clicking on the “Create” button.
That’s it! Your products are now in a project, and you can keep them categorised in the ways that work best for you.