Samples are incredibly important, but you don’t want them to fall through the cracks with all the products you’re juggling. Use the sample manager to keep things in line with these simple steps:
1) Click on the “Workspace” tab in the menubar.
2) Click on the button “My Samples” in sub-menu.
3) Add a sample by clicking the “Add Sample” button on the top right of the list.
4) Enter the name of your sample and click the “Create” button.
5) To add details to the sample’s information you can click on the product name. Here you can add pictures, a description, the associated product and more. Click the “X” and the information will be saved automatically.
Good job keeping track of your samples!